Registration Update Instructions
If you have registered for the conference and now wish to add fee based items, you can do so by following the steps below. You may want to print this page and then refer to it as you proceed.
Additional fee items include Breakfasts with the Experts, SIG Luncheons, The Shabat and Banquet dinners, Computer Labs and a Trip to Ancestry on the last day of the conferbence. All have limited seating. You can also purchase a printed version of the syllabus (all full registrants will receive a USB drive containing an electronic copy of the syllabus).
- Step 1: Go to www.iajgs2014.org.
- Step 2: Point your mouse / cursor at the word "REGISTRATION" at the top of the page.
- Step 3: You will see a list appear below and to the right of "REGISTRATION". The final item in the list is "Update your registration info and WWI Story". Click on it.
- Step 4: You will be presented with a login page. Enter your login email and password . (If you are a speaker, your registration login email and password may be different from your speaker login email and password).
- Step 5: You will see the first page of the Registration Update Form. At the bottom will be "Edit Registration for xxxxx", with "xxxxx" showing your name. Click on it.
- Step 6: You will now be presented with a series of pages that you can update. If you simply want to add additional fee items, this is the sixth page and so you will find it necessary to click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page 5 times.
- Step 7: Once you have chosen the additional fee items you want, click continue and this will take you to the Review page that will permit you to check if what you ordered is what you want. Click on "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- Step 8: You will now see the Payment page that will permit you to enter your credit card or state that you will pay by check. If you choose the second, please send your check now. If not received in a timely manner, the items will be removed from your registration.
- Step 9: Be sure to click on the required field at the top of the page showing that you agree to the cancellation terms and then, click on "Complete Registration" at the end of the page. A confirmation page will show and you will be sent a confirmation email.
See you at the conference!
Hal Bookbinder, conference co-chair